Tuesday 29 December 2015

Melinda Pais Anchor in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Anchor/Emcee | Emcee, Voice Over Artist

Anchor in Mumbai

An emcee by profession...passionate about my work..natural flair for organizing and conducting varied categories of events coupled with effervescent stage presense has seen me mature my skills in the entertainment industry over the PAST TWO YEARS While I throughly enjoy getting people to relax unwind and have a memorable experience.my ability to stay calm and focussed during a crisis along with a generous amount of quick wit has helped give me a positive spin to many unexpected crisis at events Eg(performer dint arrive at the event had to handle the part without making the crowd bored,.. last minute changes in schedule had to complete the task within the givin period without much delay..)













No comments:

Post a Comment