Tuesday 29 December 2015

Manvi khilnani Anchor in New Delhi, Delhi, India. Anchor/Emcee | Emcee, Female, Voice Over Artist

Anchor in New Delhi

Manvi khilnani is working as an Anchor,Emcee ,Host ,Games Coordinator,Entertainer from last 3 years, totally dissolved in the profession (Anchoring) by true means . Everyday is a new day for me, I am learning new things and want to learn more in this field. I believe in doing something new everyday ,I believe in bringing innovations and creativity in my work. This Emcee profession has given a chance to travel PAN INDIA n ABROAD to explore my knowledge and skills of my work. I love doing big projects n making them hit, handling big stages, entertaining people with my humor. I love to work like a family and my motto is: Strong commitments ,Best of entertainment ,Elegant work,Hit event ,Client satisfaction.










No comments:

Post a Comment